E-LEARNING - ISSA Guidelines, Knowledge Sharing and Innovation, 01 June-10 July 2020
From 1 June to 10 July 2020, the ITCILO will be offering a series of seven NEW e-learning courses focused on key technical areas covered by the ISSA/ILO Guidelines, which provide practical guidance based on international best practice of social security administration. The new courses are designed to mirror existing ISSA residential courses and they will be entirely run online, offering a blend of e-learning, e-collaboration and e-communication tools as well as e-tutoring by ISSA-accredited experts.
Click on the links below to find out more, and access the application forms.
- E-Learning on Compliance and Contribution Collection
- E-Learning on Good Governance
- E-Learning on Investment of Social Security Funds
- E-Learning on Information and Communication Technology
- E-Learning on Actuarial Work in Social Security
- E-Learning on Administrative Solutions for Coverage Extension
- E-Learning on Service Quality
Deadline for applications: 11 May 2020