Study visit of the Social Insurance Fund of the Russian Federation to International Labour Organization , 28th to 29th September 2015.
The delegation of the Social Insurance Fund of the Russian Federation (SIF RF) visited ILO HQ in Geneva to take part in 2-day technical seminar organized on 28-29 September 2015. The main purposes of this technical seminar were: (1) to strengthen comprehensive knowledge basis of global socio-economic trends, including the global trends of social protection and (2) to exchange experience and discuss how the social security systems in other countries can be adopted to the current Russian context. During the seminar, active exchanges of technical discussions between the ILO experts and SIF RF officials have been conducted.
Followed by the opening speeches, various ILO experts made the presentations (please see below the presentations). The study visit by SIF RF to ILO HQ was the first experience for both sides.
- Social Protection: Key Issues and Global Trends, Isabel Ortiz, ILO;
- Global Wage Report 2014/15, Manuela Tomei, ILO;
- Global economic, employment and social trends, Raymond Torres, ILO;
- Global trends and Social security issues for workers in non-standard forms of employment, Anne Drouin, ILO;
- Occupational Safety and Health and the Prevention of Occupational Accidents and Diseases, Nancy J. Leppink, ILO;
- Employment Injury Insurance: Principles and Global Trends, Mariko Ouchi, ILO;
- World trends on maternity protection and maternity insurance, Laura Addati and Emmanuelle St-Pierre Guilbault, ILO.