Study visit of High-level tripartite delegation of the Russian Federation to International Labour Organization HQ, from 13th to 14th September 2016
The high-level tripartite delegation consisting of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection, Pension Fund, Trade Union and Employer’s representatives of the Russian Federation visited ILO HQ to take part in 1.5-day technical workshop on 13-14 September 2016.
The workshop was conducted by ILO experts who presented global trends and goals of pension reforms, considerations in raising pensionable age and for longer working lives. The participants also discussed the reforms for deferring pension take-up in line with life expectancy prolongation.
The purpose of a study visit was to generate an exchange of experience and good practice on pension reforms trends between the ILO experts and Russian tripartite delegation. The Russian delegates learned from the ILO experts about global pension reform trends, the parametric, non-parametric reforms and raising pensionable age.
Presentations and photos from the workshop please find below.
- Russian Pension System (part 1) - Andrey Pudov, Deputy Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation;
- Russian Pension System (part 2) - Arkady Soloviov, Chief, Acturial Departement of Pension Fund of the Russian Federation;
- Pension reforms and pensionable age: Trends, considerations and principles (click here to download Russian version) - Anne Drouin, Hiroshi Yamabana, Costas Stavrakis and Andrés Acuna-Ulates, ILO Social Protection Department;
- Pension reforms and pensionable age: Experience of Japan (click here to download Russian version) - Hiroshi Yamabana, Senior Actuary, ILO Social Protection Department;
- Pension reforms and pensionable age: Experience of Germany (click here to download Russian version) - Stefan Urban, Actuary, ILO Social Protection Department; and
- Study visit brief report - Artiom Sici, ILO Social Protection Officer