Monitoring the Sustainable Development Goals: The ILO Social Security Inquiry
Updated by Jeronim Capaldo , Victoria Giroud-Castiella on 14.10.2020
Since 1940, the ILO collects and analyses quantitative information on social protection schemes around the world. The ILO Social Security Inquiry (SSI) is the main source of global data on social protection, used daily by policy makers, officials of international organizations and researchers.
- World Social Protection Report 2017-19: Universal social protection to achieve the sustainable development goals
- ILO Quantitative Platform on Social Security (QPSS)
- World Social Protection Database on SDG 1.3.
- Social Protection statistics and indicators inter-agency working group | More
- Mapping existing international social protection statistics and indicators that would contribute to the monitoring of social protection extension through social protection floors - ESS 38 | More